Monday, May 5, 2008

Here we are again

Alright I am finally back, alot of people have been asking for an update!


This picture Hanna finally let me style her hair after she had gotten her new hair cut, she looks so grown up. We have not done since then.


This past weekend Hanna and I went camping with her girl scout troop. Let me just say I LOVE THE CITY!!!! Even with 9 adults, 15 kids were very hard to handle...especially when they all were so tired and being mean to each other. Hanna seemed to have a good time until it was time to go to bed and something from the ceiling fell on her and she thought it was a bug. She started crying and wanted to go home. She finally went to sleep and was fine. However, we were both very glad to be home and in our own beds.


Few more weeks and Hanna will have finished another year of school. I can't believe that it is almost over. She has done so well again this year. She loves her teacher Miss Garney. We really hope to get another good teacher next year.


As for Madelyn....she is 10mos and is a devil. She finally learned how to crawl and is into everything. She is completely different from Hanna. She is going to be our trouble maker. Just look at her evil grin. She is growing up so fast. She loves to be on the go, hates to stay at home. She is doing great at the babysitters, loves the other kids. She will eat about anything...especially bread. Wonder where she gets that from....STEVE!


Steve had a birthday on the 27th and I made him is favorite Turkish dish Manta. It turned out pretty good. Here is a picture of what it looks like for his family
Now about me. I got a new job and actually love it. OK, well maybe not love I would rather stay home, but I do really like it. I am very busy and the days and weeks goes by very fast. I only work 4 days unless the dr decides to see someone on friday, and that would only be to 12. Steve and I are getting to ready to celebrate our 4yr anniversary on May 22.
Well that is what is going on with the Aydogan family. I will post again soon. Hope everyone is enjoying.


1 comment:

Tiff and Dave said...

Yeah for the update!!! Hanna is seriously getting so big, and she is still as darling as ever. Madelyn is sooo cute too, and it sounds like you have your hands full. I have been meaning to email you and see if you ended up back at Shapiro, or if you got a new job. I was happy to hear the you are somewhere new. You will have to email me and give me an update! Sounds like you guys are doing well! Miss you!