Friday, February 29, 2008

Sorry it's been so long


Hey everyone,


Boy has it been a long time since I've update. There is alot going on and I have not had anytime to keep up with this. Here is an update of what is going on in our lives.

Hanna-doing great in 1st grade, kinda has a boyfriend (Jonah). All the girls like him. Soccer is getting ready to start, she can't wait. She is so helpful w/Maddy(what a great sister she is!!!)She had a Girl Scout World Thinking Day. Our booth was on Turkey. It turned out very neat. She had a great time telling the girls about where her family is from. I posted a picture of Baklava that I made. I think I did a great job. Everyone loved it. Steve thinks I am the best wife ever for making it(ha! ha!) She has lost 8 teeth already. All but 2 have started coming in.




Maddy-she is now 8 mos old. I can not believe how time has flown by. She has started pushing herself backwards to move around. She is kinda getting up on her hands and knees if I put her there. Here firsts word is DaDa of course(I'm sad!) She is doing great at the babysitters. She loves to be out and about, hates being home. She has started swim lessons 2 wks ago. I did not want her to be scared of the water like Hanna was, so we started early this time. She is doing ok. We don't get much reaction out of her. She has been doing great at going to bed and sleeping all night. She has finally gotten over whatever had been making her sick. She had 3 ear infections and RSV. It had been a hard first 6 1/2 mos of her life. She is doing alot better and her attitude has really changed now that she feels better. Hope it stays this way.





Steve-Luckily still has a job. Hertz has been having lay offs and everytime we just hope and pray it is not him. He is doing pretty good. We have been trying very had to excerise more. He goes for a physical tomorrow, hoping everythings goes good. He had to go to Atlanta for a day a few weeks ago. I gave him a hard time about making me feel like a single parent. I had to do so much work when he was going. I could barely handle it(haha). He is having a blast with the girls. He is such a great dad and husband. Boy do I have it made!





Amy-OK as for me. Still trying to lose this baby fat 8 mos later. I have until June to lose it for vacation and by then Maddy will be a year old. I hope I can lose it by then. Work sucks as usual. I NEED A NEW JOB!!!!! I am taking over coaching soccer this season. We'll see how that goes. I am hoping to get a new car in the next few months. We are thinking of a van(can you believe it?) Hanna is really excited about that. I have my 10 yr class reunion in Aug. I can't believe how old I am getting(I will always be younger than Steve though!)




Well that is just an update of what is going on in our lives at the moment. We hope everything is well for all of you. We are doing great.

1 comment:

nanny said...

IT'S ABOUT TIME. THOUGHT THE KIDS WOULD BE IN GRATUATION GOWNS.HA!GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD WEEK-END AT CAMP. WE HAD A BETTER ONE WITH MADDY. BY THE WAY, CUTE DRESS SHE HAS ON HA!HA! NANNY