Sunday, November 4, 2007

Here's an update




The first pic is of Maddy eating cereal for the 1st time. She loved it. At one point she grabbed the spoon and gagged herself. She is getting sooo big. The other pic is from Halloween. We had our cute little pink bunny that Nanny made (she did such a good job) and our fabulous looking Hannah Montana. Hanna ended up going trick-or-treating with her best friend and had such a great time. We just stayed home w/Maddy. Hanna is really growing up...she likes doing things on her own.


This weekend was pretty busy. We went to Silver Dollar City Sat. w/my mom and dad. We had alot of fun. The girls were great. Hanna loved riding the rides. I was able to ride them with her this year. Last year I was pregnant and Papa had to ride w/her. Papa still rode some with her which she loved. She thought it was so funny that Papa acted scared. Maddy was so good. She loved being outside seeing everything and everyone. She ended up sleeping almost all the way home.


I always heard that when you have more that one kid when one gets sick they just keep passing it back and forth. Hanna had strep about 1mos ago, then Maddy got an ear inf. Thurs night Hanna said her neck hurt and she had a knot on the rt. side. Fri. morning I made an appt since we were going out of town. She ended up having strep again. I have never had this much Amoxicillin in the fridge before. We are really hoping that Maddy does not get sick again.





Here is a video of Maddy trying cereal for the 1st time.

OK I tried to do a video but it did not work, I will try again soon.


Hope everyone is enjoying our blog. I will try and post a slideshow so you can see more pics.

2 comments:

frogger said...

uly7485
I just LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!! The carrot was a nice touch=)Glad you had a good time in Branson, I'm heading there tonight when I get off work.

Tiff and Dave said...

Your girls are so cute. I love both of their costumes. It's sad how fast our babies grow up! I'm sorry they have been sick. I am not looking forward to that at all, but I'm sure my time will come shortly.