Friday, July 18, 2008

WE ARE BACK!!


Hello everyone.

I am sorry that I am so bad at keeping up with this. I wish I was better at it. Alot has been happening since I last checked in.

#1 most important: MADELYN TURNED 1 ON 6-28
she looked soooo cute at her pool party. she was a princess as you can tell by her pictures. She had so much fun and the weather was beautiful.

We went on vacation to Fl. and had a good time. We went on a pirate cruise that was alot of fun. Hanna had a blast. Hanna also got to swim w/dolphins which was her all time favorite.

Part of our trip was not so fun though. Out of the 6 of us, 4 of us got stung by jellyfish. THEY WERE EVERYWHERE! ARGGG! My mom and Maddy were the only 2 that did not get stung and mine was the worst because it was wrapped around my ankle.
NO I did not have Steve pee on my ankle(Friends episode)...everyone has asked me that.

Overall we enjoyed ourselves and the girls were really good.

Work is going great for me. I DO NOT miss Howard or Amy at all. Even Hanna has noticed how much happier and less complaining I do. This office is great. I have my own 2 rooms and I keep very busy. Everyone is very nice and I am really apprieciated(for a change). I have not had to scrub any floors or dig through the trash there. We actually have a break room with table and chairs and a meeting room w/2 large tables and chairs. I don't have to stand for lunch. I am usually done by 4pm and out of there by 4:30 M-Th.
Hanna will be starting 2nd grade next month and she is very excited. Especially to see Jonah again(Ha!Ha!). She has really been reading this summer and loves Junie B. Jones books. She read 3 in the car on the way back from Fl. She is such a good reader. She has not been doing any activity since soccer ended and she quit gymnastics. She wants to get back into dance class in Sept.
Steve has not been doing anything but working and mowing. We did get a Wii and he hurt his arm playing it. Well, he was not the only one. Hanna had me boxing and playing tennis alot I my ribs felt bruised for 2 days. It is a really good excerise.
Madelyn is getting so big and learning so much. She has just starting walking along the bed. She won't try by herself, she is too lazy, she would rather crawl. She has 4 teeth, but she is finally getting 2 more. She will usually eat anything you put in front of her and what she finds on the floor. We are trying to wean off the bottle. I took the ones during the day away and she is doing ok. She gets 1 in am and 1 in pm. This week the am one is going to be gone. I hope that goes well. She really loves the bottle. We also bought her a potty seat for the toilet and she has gone on it 3 times. (pure luck on my part). Hanna was potty trained by 17 mos, so I thought we would get one and see how it goes. She loves it and will sit for about 5 min then want off.

No comments: